Thursday, December 27, 2012

My name is Courtney and I am a travel enthusiast.  Most of my travels consist of trips within the states; however I have visited Canada several times, the Bahamas and most recently Europe.  I decided to start this blog because of my love for travel.  I am always looking on travel sights for trip ideas and top sights to see.  Some of the sights are extremely helpful, but some are not.  I have found it is hard to discover much information about off the beaten path locations, especially on well known travel sites.
The goal of this blog is to inform the common traveler about not only popular vacation destinations but places off the beaten path as well.  I will be keeping track of the places I have traveled and a trip planner of places I am planning to go.  I have found some of the best destinations are not in the top travel guides.  This is the world on my terms, hope you all enjoy!

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment